21 de jun. de 2009

So far so good

Ainda sob o efeito de ter tido a 1ª aula e realmente produzido uma 1ª peça, peguei nos moldes que a professora me deu e nos tecidos que comprei e desatei a cortar e a entretelar para fazer bolsinhas de vários tamanhos.

Still under the effect of having had my first lesson and having completed my first piece, I took the patterns the teacher gave me and the fabrics that I bought and started cutting and piecing different sized toiletry bags.





Mas não posso avançar mais enquanto a minha máquina não chegar. :( E estou com medo de me esquecer de todos os passinhos... o que seria mesmo típico!

But I can't sew them until my sewing machine gets here. :( And I'm afraid that by that time I will have forgotten the step-by-step... which would be just typical!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts with Thumbnails