1 de ago. de 2009

Mais prendas a caminho (mas não posso dizer já para quem) / More presents on their way (but I can't say to whom yet)

Com estes...

With these...



Vou tentar fazer mais uma destas...

I'll try to sew another one of these...



(desta vez com o laço, prometo Amy Butler!)

(this time with the bow, I promise, Amy Butler!)




E com estes...

And with these...



Vou aventurar-me a fazer isto...

I'll adventure myself to do this...




(Um saco para pendurar na casa-de-banho com a roupa suja tirado do livro "Sewing in no time" que a professora Aldina prometeu ajudar-me a concretizar.)

(A laundry bag to hang on the bathroom door with the dirty laundry, taken out of the book "Sewing in no time" and that my teacher promised to help me make to life.)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts with Thumbnails