5 de jul. de 2010

Latest additions



Sempre que aparecem tecidos com letras vou logo a correr comprar. Neste caso, o primeiro é um tecido que andava há muito tempo à espera que ficasse disponível cá e o segundo foi uma enorme surpresa, mas fiquei tão apaixonada por ele que comprei 1 metro! Tenho grandes planos para ele!

Every time there's a fabric with letters printed on it I run to buy it. In this case, the first fabric is one I have been waiting for a long time to be available here and the other one was a complete surprise, but I fell in love with it so that I bought 1 meter! I have big plans for it!


PS - O giveaway está a chegar ao fim, não se esqueçam de participar!

PS - The giveaway will be closing soon, so don't forget to participate!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts with Thumbnails