28 de out. de 2010

The daydreaming continues...


(photo @ Vertbaudet)
Besides the crib quilt, which is yet to have a design, I'm planing on making the curtains, inspired by the photo above (I can't tell anymore if I had the idea and then saw this photo or if I saw this photo and decided to make something similar), using some of the quilt's fabrics for the pockets and making different shapes of pockets, not just square ones.



(photo @ IKEA)
Also, I want to make the crib bumper (I think that's the name in english), but I'll probably make it in a solid colour so that it matches all the sheets and different quilts I may make after this first one. The crib is 70x140 cm, which is bigger than usual, because it will turn into a toddler's bed, that's why all the sheets and quilts will have to be customed made... by me eheeheh
And then I thought I will also need those pannels to hang in the crib's side to put stuff in them, and while you're at it, why not matching it with everything else, right? So.. I'm thinking I need a lot of fabric. And you know what else I need? I need to get out of this bed!!!! I'm seriously going mental here... last day of freedom was September 13th (Bella Swan's "birthday" funny enough).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts with Thumbnails