3 de jan. de 2011

Beginnings


Just like a blank notebook in the beginning of a school year, I love the first days of the new year. I always feel so nostalgic about the year that has just ended and so full of plans and dreams for all the days and weeks and months ahead of me.
This time I have no resolutions and no goals. Just one thing on my mind: this is the year my daughter will be born. Either it will happen in it's due time or a little while before, but she will come to this world and she will change my life forever.
I will stay at home to take care of her for at least half of the year, then I'll have to seriously consider finding to a new job because my current boss has moved the offices to really far away from home and it will be hard to spend about 4 hours per day commuting with a baby at home.
So many things I know will happen and so many more things will surprise me. One thing is for sure: this is going to be a great happy wonderful year!!!

2 comentários:

  1. This will be such a special year for you!! A better job will come along, everything will fall into place.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hello. Can't imagine a better New Year's "Project" than a family addition, how exciting it must be! :) 2011 truly is a life changing year for you. I wish you all the best, I'm sure everything will sort itself out. ****

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts with Thumbnails